WHO WE ARE. Christians.
- Not some brand of Christians. Not Christians plus something else.
- We've no denominational affiliation, no governing association.
- We wear simply the name of Jesus Christ.
- We acknowledge Him alone as our governing Head.
- We are simply Christians. (Col 3:17; Gal 6:14; 1 Pet 4:14-16)
WHAT WE BELIEVE. The Bible.
- Not part of the Bible. All of it, and the Bible alone.
- We've no creed. No catechism.
- We preach, teach, read, recommend and seek to know and live the words God gave.
- All of them.
- We simply believe the Bible. (2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 John 1:9; Rev 22:18-19)
WHAT WE OFFER. Spirituality.
- Preaching that convicts, exhorts, instructs, and encourages.
- Bible classes that are practical, informative and stimulating for all ages.
- An atmosphere for building better character and nurturing better homes.
- Worship that is spirited, reverent, and God-centered.
- A spiritual family committed to God, each other, evangelism, and a heavenly hope.
- Simple spirituality. (2 Tim 4:2; 1 Pet 4:10-11; Rom 12:9-13)
WHERE WE'RE GROWING. Where we need it most.
- In our homes: toward stronger, happier families.
- In our habits: toward a closer, more contented walk with God.
- In our hearts: toward a deeper Bible knowledge and stronger moral character.
- In our humility: toward greater compassion in looking for those who are looking for Jesus.
- In our hope: toward a greater preparedness for judgment and anticipation of heaven.
- Simply where we need it most. (Eph 6:1-4; Rom 12:1-2; 2 Pet 1:3-11)
We appreciate your interest in spiritual things and would like to encourage your commitment to God in every way possible. Please know that we are always willing to do our best in answering any question you might have. If there is any information or assistance we might provide to aid you in your spiritual walk, we'd love to do so.
Meanwhile, thanks for visiting our website. We'd love to meet you in person sometime soon. May the Lord bless you in your search for Him.