The Church in CorinthSeries: New Testament Churches
- Acts 18:1-17
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- What similarities might one see in the culture of Corinth and the sin problems that cropped up in the church here?
- In your opinion, what might have been some of the problems that Paul ran into in Corinth (Acts 18:15-17)
- What kind of things happen when we forget who we are as Christians? (1 Corinthians 1:10-12)
- What helped balance Paul’s negative thoughts about the church in Corinth? (1 Corinthians 1:4-9)
- How can someone else’s bad behavior make us act badly or express a poor attitude? (1 Corinthians 5:1-6)
- Explain what it means to remain, “teachable.” (2 Corinthians 7:8-16)
- In your opinion, what are some things that can hinder us from being teachable?
- How does God use the humble things in this life to shame the mighty? (1 Corinthians 1:26-31)