Conversion of the EphesiansSeries: Activities of the Apostles
Bible References: Acts 19:1-20
- When returning to Ephesus, Paul found twelve disciples. What did he ask of them? How did they respond?
- What was the answer from these disciples concerning the Holy Spirit? How do you suppose this was possible?
- How did Paul describe John's baptism? What did the disciples do when they were taught to believe in Christ Jesus?
- What special act did Paul perform for the twelve?
- While in the synagogue, what was Paul teaching? List the three things mentioned in verse 8 about his speech.
- How many people was Paul able to reach while in Ephesus? How far did the Word of God reach?
- What were the seven sons of Sceva trying to do? What were they missing? How did that work out for them?
- What do we learn from the evil spirit's answer in verse 15?
- How was Paul's work affected by these, "vegabond Jews?"
- What kind of books are mentioned in verse 19? What was done with them? What was the purpose of this? How costly of a statement was this?