The Effect of God's Word
The prophet _____________________ try to keep quiet and not speak about the Lord.
He couldn't do it! He said it was like a _______________ ______________ shut up in my _____________. (Jer. 20:9)
God draws our ____________________by fire. (Ex. 3:1-3, 13:21)
The Power of God's Word
- To the believer, the heart _________________when exposed to the teachings of the _______________.(Luke 24:32)
- We must be willing to __________________ God when we are not sure of the path ahead. (John 6:68)
Don't give up!
- The Thessalonians were praised for their _____________________ & ___________________· (2 Thess. 1:4)
- They were enduring ___________________ & ____________________ but their love for one another was still increasing! (2 Thess. 1:4)
- God will issue the penalty for the unbeliever, “ In ____________________ __________________ inflicting ________________ on those who do not know ________________ and on those who do not ____________ _____________ ____________________ of our Lord Jesus.” (2 Thess. 1:8)
When my heart is kindled, Jesus will be glorified in my life and He will glorify all that believe and work by faith!
If I am someone on fire for the Lord, I am a person of _________________________ !