Understanding God by Studying the Tabernacle
How well we think we know God determines how we approach learning more about Him.
? It is interesting to see what God requests in Exodus 25:8, ” And let _______ make ____ a ____________, that I
may ________ ____________ them.”
? In understanding the basic layout of the wilderness Tabernacle, where was God found by the High Priest?
? How often could the High Priest go into the Most Holy Place?
a. once a week b. once a month c. once a year
• What are at least 3 temples we know of that were fashioned after the Tabernacle:
• Looking at how the priests came to the tabernacle to serve God can illustrate our own ________________ path of
_________________ to _______.
• According to Hebrews 4 who is our new High Priest? ______________________
Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all,
having obtained eternal redemption. Hebrews 9:12
• Considering Jesus’ sacrifice for our sins, what should our response be according to Romans 6:1?
“What shall we say then? Shall we ____________ in _____ that _________ may abound?
• 3 Very important things we learn about God when we study the Tabernacle:
Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of
God, let us hold fast our confession. - Hebrews 4:14