52 Days - Pt. 1Series: Spring 2023 Gospel Meeting
To the saints at Laurel Canyon church of Christ:
In order "to stir you up by reminding you" (2 Peter 1:13) of the challenges presented in the Sunday morning sermon "52 Days" (Sunday, April 2, 2023 – Tuesday, May 23, 2023):
What Could YOU Do in 52 Days?
• Read Through the Entire New Testament (5 chapters a day); or read through Luke (24 chapters) and Acts (28 chapters) - one chapter a day
• End a Bad Habit, Begin a Good Habit
• Make at Least One Spiritual Contact
What Could THIS Local Church Do in 52 Days?
• Strive for Perfect Attendance
Every Member Increase Their Giving
• Evangelistic Effort by the Local Church
Spend a little quiet time reading the Bible today. Have you decided on a bad habit that you plan to overcome, as well as forming a good habit? Don't forget to start your spiritual contact/prospect list! Did you attend both services on Sunday? Are you planning to sacrifice and increase your giving during the next 52 Days?
Let us have a mind to work (Neh. 4:6). Let us join in a united effort (Neh. 3). Let us, brethren, rise up and build! "Then they set their hands to this good
in Christian love,