Lost Without God
We must be willing to reach out to people.
If we truly believe man is utterly lost without God that fact alone should be enough to move
us from our comfort zone to talk to others about the Lord and the saving power of Jesus
We must be willing. Most people will need, even want, guidance.
- Who do we read about in Acts chapter 8 as a good example of being willing to teach about God? ______________________
Core points to convey:
It is not in man to find his own way:
- There is a way that seems _________ to a man, but its end is the way to _________. Proverbs 14:12
Many distractions along the way:
- What are we told to do with people like the forbidden woman? Keep our way _______ ________ her! Proverbs 5:8
The consequences of not making the destination.
- The rich man didn’t take time to follow after God. God said that he was now in ____________. Luke 16:25
While the route is guaranteed, the time to travel is not.
- “…yet you do not know what _______________ will bring. What is your life? For you are a ______ that appears for a ________ time and then __________. James 4:14
We are LOST without God, But we FIND OUR WAY in Jesus! -John 14:6
What is your ETA?