Will I Follow Jesus? Pt. 2
Looking further into what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ
Source text Matthew 4:18-20
“While walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon (who is called Peter) and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. And he said to them, “___________ ____, and I will make you _________ of ______.” _______________ they left their nets and ___________ him."
Will I Follow Jesus?
• Does Jesus ask us to be disciples? - John 12:20-26
• What do disciples do? - John 13:15
• How do I become a disciple of Christ? - Luke 9:23
• What are my responsibilities as a disciple? - Matthew 28:10-20a
• Challenges of the disciple of Christ - Matthew 10:22
• The reward of being a faithful disciple - John 14:1-6
What are my responsibilities as a disciple of Christ?
Will the world love us because we follow after our Lord & Savior? YES / NO
If we follow after Christ, He says we are the “_________ ____ _____ _________.” (Luke 9:14a)
“If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.”